Working throughout the 2022 General Election, CAIR’s Strategic Election Plan goals seek to....
- Increase Muslim Voter Registration and Turnout by though peer-to-peer outreach campaigns
- Document and report on the Muslim Candidates who Run for Office
- Nationally Distribute Voter Guide and Congressional Scorecard
- Survey and report on American Muslim Views and Attitudes About the Election
- Work with other Muslim Organizations to Promote a Unified “Muslim Policy Platform”
- Confront Islamophobia Through Documentation, Reporting and Pushback
With your help, we can succeed by investing in much needed resources. How Muslim voters respond to these electoral opportunities and challenges will be determined by the supporters like you who will help us complete transformational projects.
Please join us in supporting CAIR’s 2022 Muslims.Vote Election Campaign
- Your donation, regardless of the amount, will help us achieve our goal.
- For decades, CAIR has been encouraging and inspiring Muslims to be civically engaged, work with elected officials, participate in elections, and run for office.
- We are just now starting to see the fruits of our many years of consistent and focused strategy of civically empowering American Muslims.
- As we witness a new wave of Muslim political engagement, it needs continuous cultivation, guidance and support. With your help, CAIR is offering its election strategy as a pathway to electoral success for our community, no matter what the outcome of the election might be